Empowered Endo Warrior Program
A 5-month comprehensive program that is designed for women with endometriosis to take control of their endo symptoms with evidenced-based nutrition & a holistic approach.
Not sure if this program is the right fit for you?
Does this sound familiar?
○ You are struggling with pain, bloating (endo belly), fatigue, brain fog and other endo symptoms, but was told by your doctor that there is not much they can do for you.
○ You are trying to get off birth control pills or hormonal medications and want to start to change for diet for endo, but you’re feeling confused and overwhelmed and you don’t know where to start.
○ You’ve tried to cut out all gluten and dairy foods, but you’re back to square one.
If you're someone who's...
● struggling with abdominal pain that you feel limited to general activities, motherhood, and career.
● afraid to commit to plans and worry about how the clothes fit when endo flare-ups hit.
● tired of taking sick leaves every month and suffer from constant fatigue, brain fog.
Then the Empowered Endo Warrior Program is going to be perfect for you.
By the end of the program, you’ll…
✔️Discover the key contributors to your endo symptoms and how to manage it effectively.
✔️Understand your personal endo triggers and create a tailored nutrition and lifestyle plan to balance hormones and optimize your gut health.
✔️Learn about what foods to eat and what not to eat to reduce pain, fatigue, bloating and improve your energy levels.
HERE'S WHY THIS PROGRAM IS DIFFERENT...
Stop guessing your way through your endo journey! Follow the proven 5-step framework with expert support within this program, so you know what to do to manage your endo symptoms effectively.
SAVE time with instant access to delicious endo-friendly recipes, worksheets & handouts and MORE! You’ll also have unlimited access to expert support whenever you have questions, so you feel fully supported throughout the whole program.
Your body is different from everybody else and there is no perfect diet for everyone with endo. You’ll learn the best diet for you through this comprehensive program.
Got some questions?
This whole program is five months and this is the minimal amount of time that I see that is needed to help my clients achieve sustainable results.
The program includes unlimited messaging support, video portal access and private coaching sessions that my clients feel very supportive of.
Following nutrition guidelines that are not individualized commonly leads to nutrition deficiency or worsens gut health. This program helps you understand your own unique triggers and develop your own nutrition and lifestyle plan.
Yes! After giving your body proper time to rest and recover, you can definitely start the program. The materials covered in the program is beneficial to help you heal and recover from the surgery.
What my clients say
“I found a noticeable difference in both my PMS and endometriosis-related symptoms,”
“My cycle has been much better – No migraine or really any PMS symptoms, cramping and clotting were better during my period cycle.”
Thinking about it, but unsure if this program is right for you?
Let me help you decide
This program is for you if:
● You are busy working woman and you want to be the best of yourself for your family and work.
● You want to control your endo pain, bloating, fatigue, but not sure where to start.
● You are sick of cutting out more food or following a restrictive diet, and no matter what you have tried your pain just does not go away.
● You want to come off or reduce the reliance on hormonal pills and are looking for more holistic ways to manage endo, but you don’t know how to do it.
● You are feeling overwhelmed by the conflicting information that are out there and unsure what to follow.
● You are feeling confused about why you are not seeing symptom relief.
This program is NOT for you if:
● You are not ready to make any diet and lifestyle changes.
● You don’t want to learn how you can reduce inflammation and heal your body properly.
● You don’t wat to stop following restrictive diets or focus on cutting out more foods.
● You are looking for quick fix to reduce pain and bloating (rather than making the changes that are sustainable).
● You are not committed to spending at least 30 mins a week to focus on your diet.
● You are not ready to take committed action in order to complete the whole program.
● You have been diagnosed with an eating disorder.
Let’s get you started now and rewrite your future shall we?
Click the button below to book a call with me. You’ll need to fill out a form, so I can find out more about you and help you get clarity, so you can walk away with a plan of how to move forward.